Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Purpose of life

Read somewhere that purpose of life is up to us to determine. Instead of searching for meaning of life, we decide what we want from life. This is another revelation for me as I've been waiting to be enlightened on the meaning of life since I was in my teens.

Question now is what do I want from life?  I do know life is not all about work yet I find myself sucked into the highs and lows of my job.  I know life is about family, friends and loved ones yet I don't make enough time for them.

Let me start today by touching the heart of someone I love and bringing a smile to a stranger.

Maybe that is my purpose in life; a simple and humble act to bring kindness and love to those who cross my path.

1 comment:

Fay said...

I have had the pleasure of doing a review of "Soul of Asian Woman" and I'm more than happy to inform you that your blog will be added to Blogging Women.

I want to commend you for the fine job you are putting forward with this blog and I'm very honored to add you to our women's blog directory.

Please continue your good work and watch for the monthly blog contest where you can win a spot to have your blog listed in the Featured Blogs section!