Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Regrets

Don't expect to be confronted by my biggest regret in life now.  Thought regret are what the elderly do when they look back at their lives.  And I've always secretly hope that I would live to the fullest within my capacity with no regrets.

My aunt spent her life taking care of nine kids; nurturing and caring for us. She loved us unconditionally and was always there for us.  And now, she's no longer there.

I would so much like to have another chance to see her and tell her how much she meant to me.  I still find flashbacks of her memory and memory is the only thing left.  I recall the songs she love, the body lotion she likes, the food she used to cook and the time we spent.

It was hard seeing her in pain in the hospital and it was equally painful seeing her go with her last breath. If only...

No comments: