Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Starbucks Experience

Starbucks means more than coffee to me.  It's a recollection of my experiences in the States as a student.  Starbucks had started to mushroomed throughout the States then.  Even in the suburb of Arcadia, I recalled a Starbucks nestled in a corner along Huntington. Used to drop by this place to grab my vanilla latte on the way for my commute to college.  Just stepping into the aroma with the music is enough to sooth my nerve and prepare me for the LA traffic.

Weekend is for Starbucks in Pasadena.  This is at the corner near a supermarket and it has a livelier vibe.  Sunday morning over LA times and latte is the best way to kick-start the day.
Starbucks has always been a place where I prefer to go alone.  I cherish the time to reflect and gather my thoughts while I enjoy the warmth of the coffee and the bitter sweet taste it leaves behind.
Such are moments in life I relish.  And such are little things in life I treasure.

To my tall latte...salute.

No comments: