Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Consumptive

I am consumptive. I don't consider myself to be a shopaholics in comparison to other women I know. But I do like to shop. Not excessively but shopping does cheer me up.

Have stopped shopping for branded stuff unless I really need the bag/shoes for work. But once in a blue moon, I can't resist the temptation for a Prada bag.

Looked at my closet full with clothes and bags. Don't need that much clothes, bags, shoes and stuff. Time to start spring cleaning and let go of old stuff I've not worn/used for years and which I probably won't think of wearing/using again. In the mean time, trying my best to cut down on shopping.

I still love to shop. Just that I now do window shopping more (and less of actual buys) and purchase more consciously.


Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: